[3830] PhFray WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 4 23:09:28 EDT 2015

                    Phone Fray - Aug 5

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:   4      3
   40:  17     12
   20:  23     16
Total:  44     31  Total Score = 1,364

That went way too fast!! I was operating really wondering where I should be, if
S/P or CQ'ing!!  Great to work the regular guys and some new ones, we could
always use more station in there!

20m seemed good but somewhat long, 40m excellent, 80 was noisy but not bad,
just had a lot of fun on 20 and 40 and didn't leave time for 80.

Won't be in next week, will be at a Minnesota Twins game in Minneapolis during
this timeframe, have fun everyone and CU the week after, this is a great thing
and lot of fun, thanks Dean NW2K!

Also, CWT on Wed evenings, and NS on Thursdays, CU guys in CWT this week, no NS
for me as will be on the road to Minneapolis!

73 Todd WD0T