[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 7 00:13:51 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   80:  11     11
   40:  16     14
   20:  21     16
Total:  48     41  Total Score = 1,968

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got on a little late, as was watching the Trump show. Got the first time to try
out my 80 meter inverted vee, after finding a bad coax feedline. It seems to
work great and people actually heard me and came back. Much better now.

No antennas for 10 and 15 meters. Finalized my rebuilding plans. Antennas are
on order (Optimeam stuff) and the antennas should be up and running by the end
of the year for sure, and hopefully sooner. At least, now I can do the NA
Sprint.

Five minute segments: 5 (on late), 8, 10, 8, 10, and 7. The results did't fall
off a cliff when I went to 80 for a change.

Thanks for three baggers to W8WTS, NO3M, K4XU, and N4DW.

Good conditions overall, and the usual good ops. Thanks, Jim N3BB