[3830] WAE CW VE3BR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 9 20:25:18 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03es

   80:    4          16
   40:   84    96    93
   20:  157   166    74
   15:   46    29    48
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  291   291   231  Total Score = 134,442

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Jupiter
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.5061.0

I anticipated a trip down Nostalgia Lane. 1977 and '78 were my only WAE CW
contests: from the European side as SP2ADW, with a surplus maritime RX, home
brewed 50W TX, 41 m LW antenna and manual logging. It turned out to be true
time travel: I had to work hard for every QSO, just like back then. Maybe the
conditions were that horrible. Maybe my current set-up is not any better than
that of almost 40 years ago...