[3830] WAE CW WX4G Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 9 20:25:47 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

   80:   63    11   116
   40:  183   228    99
   20:  408   419    88
   15:  306   302    94
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  960   960   387  Total Score = 743,040

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Ok..finally learned how to send QTC's on N1MM+...wow...really easy.  My hat goes
out to all the European stations...GREAT JOB OF COPYING QTC'S  as I virtually
never had to repeat a QTC!!     And really enjoyed this contest...although
between conditions,  static crashes and Florida rain storms...it was not always
easy copy.  Also...I had a problem with N1MM+...about 3/4 thru the contest,  my
key entry slowed way down...I would enter a call...and it took 30 seconds to
appear on the screen...which caused MAJOR delays in going back to stations.  It
got so bad,  I finally started using the keyer to send with..never had that
problem before..need to get fixed before the next contest.!!

20/40/80 were good on Saturday,  but 15 was terrible...but Sunday,  15 was
great...especially late in the afternoon.  I never checked 10...hope I did not
miss anything.

Thanks to all that called...sorry about the slow return...my QTC screen started
out being immediate,  but at contest end..it took 20-30 seconds to come up...so
thanks to all who waited for my QTC's..

73's/Bob