[3830] WAE CW N3RS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 10 15:32:44 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA

   80:   94     0   132
   40:  394   426   129
   20:  623   772   100
   15:  486   415    92
   10:   37    20    38
-------------------------
Total: 1634  1633   491  Total Score = 1,604,097

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had planned for a full time effort, but had to do some errands for my XYL, who
had surgery one week ago.  In retrospect, I should have stayed up later into
the morning hours to maximize the 80/40 meter openings.  I also missed an
apparent 10M opening on Sunday while I took off an hour to run to the drug
store for my XYL.  Had a lot of fun using my new SO2R setup.  Finally getting
the hang of it!  My thanks to all who called in.  This is one of my favorite
contests.

73 de Sig, N3RS