[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 12 17:33:03 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 12

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lady Lake, FL

   40:   4      2
   20:  35     35
Total:  39     37  Total Score = 1,443

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Good learning experience.  Ran mobile with Flex 6300 and Hustler antenna
horizontally mounted atop a 3 ft mast with 3 magnet mount.  Used 400/800 watt
inverter to power computer and monitor.  6300 shut down on me 5 times,
apparently drawing too much current.  It takes about 2 minutes to restart.
Reduced power from 100 watts to 75, then 50 where it finally kept going okay.
After CWT I redid the 12 volt connection to the cable from the battery and it
seemed to like that better. I was pleased to work OK1DIG, F6HKA, and 9A7R on
20. Getting the station hooked back up in the shack for 0300 session.