[3830] NAQP SSB N5DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 09:24:15 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N5DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 1283   188  Total Score = 241,204

Club:

Team:

Comments:

If you made it through this one, then give yourself a pat on the back.  I was
ready to quit before the contest even started and conditions were just as bad
as to be expected on 10 and 15 meters.  On the plus side 160 was good and many
of the stations I moved from 80 to topband had strong signals.

I was able to put up a dipole oriented NW/SE for 40 meters since our big
antenna is still stuck on Europe.  The dipole worked great and would have been
nice to have for the CW version of the NAQP.  Thanks to KM5PS, K5YAA, and K3PA
for running through all the bands.

73,
Kevin N5DX