[3830] NAQP SSB ND3N Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 10:28:38 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

  160:    0     0
   20:    4     4
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    39  Total Score = 3,900

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Wildcards

Comments:

Started right at 2:00 PM on 20M.  An S-9+ noise floor and a phone contest made
it no fun (at least for me), so I decided to step away for a bit and came back
when 40M started up.  Made a couple of dozen contacts there before hopping down
to 80M.  Found an open spot and started running.  Had a good deal of success
there and even made a contact with another non-phone contester who has sworn me
to secrecy, lest they have to suffer the ridicule that would be cast his way
should anyone else realize he actually owns a microphone.

Rig: TS-590S
S/W: WriteLog V 11.27H
Antennas: GAP Challenger, radiating equally poorly in all directions, on 20
& 40.  Low apex inverted vee for 80M.

Hope to hear some of you on for the ARRL Rookie Rouncd-up (RTTY) this
afternooon.