[3830] SARTG WX4G SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 11:51:30 EDT 2015

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FL

   80:    9    86     7
   40:  134  1605    46
   20:  241  3015    64
   15:   16   220     4
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  400  4920   134  Total Score = 659,280

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow...what a difference from last year.  Last year I really enjoyed this
contest...and this year I just wanted it to be over!!  Even at the cycle
bottom...conditions were better than this...with a K of 6 and A of 44...it's
amazing we worked anybody.  I thought the first 4 hours were poor...but those
were the PEAK hours for the contest,  it went straight down from there.  I had
250 in the first 6 hours...and only 150 for the remaining 18 hours!

Bob  WX4G