[3830] NAQP SSB K7JR(@NK7U) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 13:02:27 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): K7ZO K7ZS KI7Y
Station: NK7U

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  526    98  Total Score = 51,548

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A first activation of the K7JR call during a contest. What great callsign for a
phone contest. This was a relatively casual shakedown of the M/2 capable remote
station under construction at the NK7U QTH. Generally everything worked great.
It is always helpful to have a specific deadline and goal in mind when
undertaking a large project. Ours was "Let's get the station ready to be
able to do a M/2 remote operation for NAQP SSB". We just have a few loose
ends to tie up, a few hardware glitches to repair, and we will be there. The
bands were pretty poor yesterday but they were good enough to give us a forum
to test everything out.

Scott/K7ZO