[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 23:29:13 EDT 2015

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Jersey

   80:    7    70     8
   40:   90  1085    39
   20:  200  2365    53
   15:    9   120     9
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  306  3640   109  Total Score = 396,760

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

OUCH !!!!  Saturday started with a K index of 7 !!! ( didn't know it went that
high)
 Then Sunday an A index of 40 !!!!!! ( Ditto)

Did my best with the condx. State side was barely copyable. Europe was worse.
Thanks to all of you, working under these lousy conditions, for putting up with
my asking for repeats.  I did my best to hear and copy your calls and exchanges.
Hope they are correct. Used every trick I know to copy you, Noise reduction,
twin peak filters, flutter, spread etc. Did this again and again for many of
you. Hopefully the CQWW RTTY will have better propagation.
73 de Jerry no2t