[3830] NAQP SSB N7GP(N5IA) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 17 00:11:17 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ -- DM52
Operating Time (hrs): < 2 hr
Remote Operation

  160:   8      3
   80:  21     14
   40:  26     13
Total:  55     30  Total Score = 1,650

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had a bit less than two hours of operating time at the very end of the
contest.  Thanks for all the QSO's with less than optimum conditions.

45 minutes on 40 Meters.  Used the single 160 Vertical.

50 minutes on 75 Meters.  4-Square performed quite well.

20 minutes on 160 Meters.  Very few signals.  I believe I worked every station
that was on the band (that I could hear) in the short time I was there.

73 de Milt, N5IA