[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 20 00:34:36 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 20

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:   8      1
   40:  65     53
   20:  15     14
   15:   1      1
Total:  89     69  Total Score = 6,141

Started very slow on 15/20m.. Thanks Hank W6SX for my only 15m, you were S6, but
no one else heard!  20m was poor tonite, weak signals, watery.. BUT 40m WOW,
endless, fantastic conditions, excellent participation.

Great to work the UU brothers back to back on 40m, W1UU and N2UU.

80m starting to sound very good, have to pay more attention there from now on.

Stations without numbers:

W7SW-Trump!!-AZ-- good one Scotty!
N6NF-Tom-CA
KM6Z-Vlad-CA
N5WW-Wes-Tx
W9ZV-Bob-IL
KB3CT-Matt-PA
WA4KXX-Bob-AL
KC2SZ-Jim-NJ
W6NS-Tim-CA
AD0LI-Jim-CO

Fantastic job guys, thanks for coming into the fun and please continue!

Great to work Ken N6RO for my only new one on 80m!

Had 38Q's the first 1/2 hour, and 51 the second half, so 40m really helped, I
thought it was going to be a very slow nite, but turned out great.

Thanks for fun, and CU in NS RTTY and NS CW tomorrow nite, 73 Todd WD0T

Rig:TS-450S, 100w, dipoles, Writelog.