[3830] OhQP K8ND Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 23 10:41:22 EDT 2015

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DELA

   80:  101     96
   40:   68     40
   20:   65      5
   15:   16      4
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:  251    145  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 64  Total Score = 86,698

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I planned full operating time, but a pinched nerve in my neck kept me from
sitting in the chair and reaching keyboard and controls for more than a short
period at a time. Any reaching for my amplifier controls, rotor control, or
antenna tuner resulted in a piercing pain in my right shoulder. More than a
little keyboard or paddle manipulation resulted in the same. Very unpleasant!

I managed 5 hours in the chair, and despite the pain it was a fun contest!

Station:
FT-1000MP (the K3 is at Elecraft for many updates)
Alpha 91b
80m inv-V @ 70-feet
2L40 Cushcraft @ 76-feet
20-15-10 KT34XL @ 71-feet