[3830] HiQP K6GHA SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 24 00:35:49 EDT 2015

                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 10hr

  160:    0      0      0         0        0
   80:    1      2      0         0        2
   40:   10      7      0         0        7
   20:   15     20      2         3        8
   15:    7      6      2         0        7
   10:    0      1      0         0        1
Total:   33     36      4         3       25  Total Score = 5,100

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

After a number of years running QRP for this contest, conditions didn't seem
like it would make it that fun, so as a friend has often told me "more
power to you", and I stepped up to Low Power this year. A nice
difference!
No need to pull out my Hawaiian print shirt, shorts and flip flops. It was hot
enough so that outfit made it bearable.
 This year there were a number of operators who were flexible in contest and
allowed me to work many bands with them.
 Many thanks go to KH6CJJ, KH6DD, KH6J for their multi-band support. Also, to
the digital group who were active on PSK and RTTY. And last,  a special thanks
for K0BAD/KH6 QRP station who answered my CQ and put me at 75 QSOs!
 It seems appropriate that this years contest ended on Duke Kahanamoku's 125th
birthday. Again, this weekend allowed me to capture a bit of the island
feeling, and gave me a chance to say Aloha to many on air friends.
 Till next year... Mahalo.