[3830] HiQP KH6CJJ SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 25 02:38:41 EDT 2015

                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

   80:    3      7                         4
   40:    4      7                         5
   20:   20      2                         4
   15:   16                                7
Total:   43     16      0         0       20  Total Score = 3,500

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Family obligations limited my participation this year. Then, on Saturday night,
software problems ended my operations for the rest of the HQP.  I did enjoy
chatting with and moving for K6GHA and N7NM, both of whom seemed to find me
whenever I was operating.  Overall, participation seemed to be down.  Let's
hope for better next year!

Aloha, Kent