[3830] WAE CW LY9A(@LY5R) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 28 11:04:30 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY5R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Anyksciai

   80:   68         128
   40:  203         189
   20:  314         168
   15:  253         144
   10:   34          44
-------------------------
Total:  933  2018   673  Total Score = 1,985,350

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Very bad propagation. Only 13 W/VE 15 meters band qso's on Saturday made me out
of any competition with southern Europe.

All those non-contest QSO's with 000 received numbers in the logs should be
disallowed or 100 % checked against SDR recordings. It's extremely good ground
for log padding. We should not be naive, there still plenty of cheaters around.

With the skimmers and DX clusters around they know DX callsign, QRG, time of
activity, and are pretty sure that DX is not going to send in the log. Why not
to put the callsign in to the log with out wasting time for QSO with the guy
who usually spend lot of time chatting?
Just remember UT5UGR case in CQ WW DX.

73 & CU in SSB leg.
Gedas LY9A