[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS(@K7RI) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 12:10:27 EDT 2015

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: wa

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: The 7177.777 Street Corner Gang

Comments:

Great to see so many folks turn out for this fun!!

Tried like crazy to get WAS, but KY eluded me.  Did get RI for nr 49, in a last
ditch attempt on 40m .. thanks Bill W1WBB.

Did find KP2, and a KP4 ragchewing (op insisted he didnt have a number for me,
but did give me 59, so i logged it).   A treat QSO from VY1/remote/W1VE, and
VE8GER, as well as only ONE KL7 and 2 KH6.

Looks like this NA SSB is going be more and more popular as we go on.

Luckily we were sliding out of severe solar disturbance time (just
barely)...and today the K index is back to K-1 as if nothing happened last
week.  So it goes.

Already looking fwd to next NA SSB in Feb/Mar time. Thanks to the gang who
put in so much effort making it happen.

Thanks for all the Qs  and thanks to host Tom at the K7RI city-lot super
station.

73 de DanWA K7SS