[3830] NA Sprint SSB AB4B LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 16:59:56 EDT 2015

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Station still running on 3 legs due to "arc n sparc" event last
weekend.
No radio control es antenna switching. Radio and antennas OK however.
Awaiting new PC's and monitors and building new BPF/Switch gear post haste.
Good to see activity on all bands. Had a watchfull eye on WX as T-Storms abound
all around me. Didn't want to get "snake bit" agn so soon! Somewhat
concerned about HP class in this event. Hope I gave AL to those who were
"in it to win it"
as K9PG graciously invited me to be active somehow.

See all in next event fm the "Heart of Dixie"

Tim, AB4B