[3830] KsQP N0P(NS0R) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 21:48:27 EDT 2015

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0P
Operator(s): NS0R
Station: N0P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:
   40:  189      4
----------------------------
Total:  482    278      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 11,045

Had a good time this year.  Great participation.  Had rates well into the 100's
on phone and CW.  I put up an end fed half wave vertical for 20 meters that I
built a matchbox for and it worked great.  Only took 10 minutes to put up.  I
still need better antennas, had a 20 meter half square but take off angle is a
little low for domestic.  I had to take 3 hours off right in the prime time for
40 meters due to family commitments but still managed to do OK.  Thanks for the
QSO's and thanks to W0BH for putting on such a great event.

73, Morgan, NS0R