[3830] CQWW CW VC7O(@VE7UF) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 1 07:19:55 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VC7O
Operator(s): VA7OM VE7ACN VE7JH VE7JKZ VE7KW VE7MR VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36 Courtenay

  160:  481    14       17
   80:  865    22       45
   40: 1413    37      113
   20: 2154    37      130
   15: 1606    35       96
   10: 1201    28       60

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We used the VC7O special call sign on this one.  We knew we didn't have a chance
of breaking any records because of the numbers, but it was still fun to go
all-out and work as many as possible.  We were about 200 Qs short on 80 because
of a problem in the amp. We were about 1M points short of breaking our 2013
score.  The 40M band opened much earlier than usual.  10 was better than we
thought it would be. Other bands were as expected.

We might try something different next year like a M/2 or multiple single band
entries if I can do something to reduce the second harmonics.

Our thanks go to all that called us.

Duane VE7UF