[3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 1 08:06:48 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): KH2V at YAHOO.CO.JP
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1776    40      133
Total: 1776    40      133  Total Score = 859,464

Highlights;
 Maybe first time ever all 40 zones on one band.
 I broke the JA records.
 Thanks to who those heard even very weak signals copied my call for some rare
new multis, congrats guys for good ears!
 Also guys called me as new mults for me, these was superb and very lucky,
 and even keyed my name & HI!, then at once I recognised who is who, so I
also answerd the same :-)

Lowlights;
 havinng cold I could not stay up late in the evening or very early in the
morning, so I missed some good hour rates.

All in all;
 Had lots of fun!
 As always enjoyed both challenges and saying "Hi" to many frieds as
well as making good friends!

73's Akira --- JA8RWU