[3830] CQWW CW V47T(N2NT) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 1 13:43:22 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: V47T
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: V47NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St. Kitts

  160:  274    14       53
   80:  533    19       73
   40: 2203    34      108
   20: 1795    34      107
   15: 1848    30       97
   10: 1592    25       90

My highest QSO total ever but score is down a bit from last year.
I worked more USA this time,since the EU pileups were unruly!
Especially on 10m where it seemed the band was only open for us.
It's no fun when you can't copy any callsigns with everyone zero beat.
Rate goes from 250 to zero.

Had only a few computer issues, and some radio problems but nothing major.

Congratulations on the unbelievable score from ZF2MJ who has raised the single
op bar to a one man multi 2! I knew it was going to be a big score, but the QSO
total is unreal. Great job by Dan.

Still it was a blast, and I love coming down to V4. It is a lot of work to get
the station ready, and I couldn't do it without the help of V44KAI.
A lot was done during the SSB contest with K1DG and KM3T which was a big time
saver.

73, Andy N2NT/V47NT