[3830] PhFray K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 1 22:11:36 EST 2015

                    Phone Fray - Dec 2

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  11     10
   40:   5      5
   20:   1      1
Total:  18     17  Total Score = 306

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not one of my better nights. I have S8 noise on 40 and 160. I know the source is
a light in a bedroom next door. Just need to catch them at home to deal with it.
My rotatable 40 is lightly affected by the noise but it' down for the count.
Also discovered my clock was off by 3 minutes. Took a couple minutes to listen
to a Brit with a DX net having it out with the Collins net which came up on top
of the already established DX net. Another one of those nets that has met on the
same frequency for 25 years!