[3830] CQWW CW EI7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 16:29:22 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3JE EI3JZ EI3KD EI4BZ EI6BT EI7IG EI7KD GI0RTN G3ZVW JK3GAD
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork

  160:  242    19       80
   80:  838    28      107
   40: 1900    40      145
   20: 1589    39      146
   15: 1687    40      153
   10:  722    34      120

Club: ECRG

Comments:

The bands were lively but propagation was playing strange tricks with us most
of
the time. It looks like our cw skills and station are improving just
enough to cancel out the general decline in conditions!  We had the
pleasure of hosting several guests both old and new - thanks to them
for making the trip over and making a huge contribution to our effort.
The live scoreboard makes for compulsive viewing and added to the weekends
(fun!)as we watched our competition drawing away from us from the start. This
was a weekend that we were located in the wrong place!  We ran for the first
time with DxLog as logging sw, written by Chris 9A5K of the E7DX crew. In
fact,Chris delayed traveling to E7DX to do a last minute request from us! Thank
you Chris and the software is really great. Thanks to everyone for making CQWW
the great event it is. EI7M's first entry to CQWW was in 1947 and we plan to do
it again next year.