[3830] ARRL 160 N6KI(@NX6T) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 04:40:36 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: NX6T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SDG

Total:  QSOs = 458  Sections = 78  Countries = 6  Total Score = 78,792

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Very rough going as got to portable site late both nites and had coax and balun
problem that fought me til last hours of contest before I could diagnose what
was bad....was hoping for 500 Qs. My reward for finally fixing the antenna was
a CQ and VK2BNG calls me and I actually hear him above the S7 noise level I
fought both nites..... Could not hear V.I. and PR though they were spotted. K3,
ACOM 2000A, 160 Mtr Inv V dipole, apex at 70 ft, 6ft RX Loop de Dennis N6KI