[3830] TARA RTTY AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 08:27:45 EST 2015

                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham MA

Total:  92  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 19  Total Score = 4,048

I could just squeeze in a few Saturday hours before family activities took over.
  There was more activity than I expected.  I worked KH6ZM on all three bands,
for 3.2% of my contacts.  He never fails to hear me, even with my attic
antennas.  I propose an experiment where I go to the far side of the moon.
I'll bet that'll be more of a challenge, but I'm sure he'll come right back to
me.  I'll be gasping for air.

One thing I wanted to do was scope out 10m for the contest today.  Didn't bode
well.  No one showed up until KH6ZM materialized at 1930z.  So far this morning
(8am) I've worked one local station.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,
Ken, AB1J