[3830] ARRL 160 K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 08:33:32 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA

Total:  QSOs = 300  Sections = 52  Countries = 24  Total Score = 53,732

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I was only able to get on Friday night this weekend. Mostly DXing.
Rules ask for DX qso's only 1830-1835. Sure wish USA/VE guys would not CQ in
that window... kind of against the intent to keep an opening for DX stations to
find a spot. I made a point of not working any VE/W in that window.. Wish
everyone would do the same to help keep it open for real DX.

Rule:
6.1. The segment 1.830 to 1.835 should be used for intercontinental QSOs only.

73,
Rick K3OO