[3830] ARRL 160 VE9CB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 08:55:23 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE9CB
Operator(s): VE9CB
Station: VE9CB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Brunswick

Total:  QSOs = 580  Sections = 65  Countries = 31  Total Score = 133,536

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I thought 160m was in good shape, and I was very pleased with the amount of DX I
worked.  I missed several western Canadian and US sections, and California in
particular seemed hard to hear.  I worked just about everything I heard.

I worked 458 US stations, 45 fellow Canadians and 77 DX.  The DX were from 9A
9H C6 CT DL EI ES EU F G GM GW HA I LY OK OM ON PA PJ2 S5 SM SP SV TI UA UR VP5
VP9 XE and YO.

Rig: FTdx-5000 + TL-922 amp = 750w out
Antenna: 80ft tall Inverted L in a pine tree