[3830] ARRL 160 AB4B SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 10:03:15 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AL

Total:  QSOs = 70  Sections = 35  Countries = 6  Total Score = 6,478

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't get it in gear this year. Maybe because of my CQ WW CW effort for a an
old goat phone OP to much CW to soon agn.......
Also college football took it's toll on op time from Sat afternoon till late
Sat
night. Got on to hand out some support contacts. Only disappointment was
having
EA7KW not hearing my 100W sig when he was S-9.

See all in the 10mtr contest this next weekend..no college ball to speak of (
Oh go NAVY) and I can do both phone es CW.

Good go by all es ROLL TIDE