[3830] ARRL 160 K7ABV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 10:15:04 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT

Total:  QSOs = 205  Sections = 56  Countries = 3  Total Score = 23,296

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

this is always a tuff test, my local qrn runs from 10-20 db over 9, so I have to
dig hard to hear some signals...the loud ones make it easy...working DX is a
real challenge, so often I never hear it...guess I need to get busy with the
Power Co. and try to fix this ever present qrn...enjoyed the test and thanks to
all who called in...had a nice run Saturday night and made my day...