[3830] ARRL 160 WW9R Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 11:59:36 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WW9R
Operator(s): WW9R
Station: WW9R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

Total:  QSOs = 293  Sections = 58  Countries = 3  Total Score = 34,162

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Somehow cw just sounds better on 160 meters.  maybe it is all the different
styles of sending that come out in this contest.  We hear everything from keys,
bugs, paddles, to keyboards, to left feet.  That one was me - ha.  Seriously,
this is one of the best cw events we have, because everyone comes out to play.
It doesn't matter if you send/copy at 10 wpm or 50, folks will adjust and work
you.

Thanks for the Q's and the memories.

Happy holidays

Pat WW9R
Flex 6300
Low 160 mtr dipole
100 W
N1MM+ logging software
CW sent by my keyboard and copied by my ears :)