[3830] ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 13:54:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 966  Sections = 78  Countries = 17  Total Score = 179,907

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest, Friday night was better for me than Saturday night.  I could only
hear a few countries in Europe.  I could hear and work Mexico on Friday night
but could not hear Mexico on Saturday night.  My highest rates were the first
couple hours of the contest on Friday night, and Saturday night between about
11:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M. Saturday early evening was slower than I
expected/tougher propagation for me.

- Elecraft K3
- Acom amp
- 80M Vertical loop suspended from trees fed against ground, into a low pass
tuning circuit, then coax into the shack.
- Hi Z 3 element receive antenna/ K9AY receive antenna