[3830] ARRL 160 K4LY SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 14:19:32 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

Total:  QSOs = 262  Sections = 68  Countries = 14  Total Score = 46,904

Put up a last minute 160M INV L on Thursday and did S+P for a few hours each
night with about 750 watts.  The INV L is not as high as the one I've used here
in the past. That one has become part of a 630M antenna using my Experimental
license WH2XZO.
 I sure have lost my focus, my ability to separate stations in a pileup, and my
ability to stay up past normal bed time, but at age 75 I'm fortunate to still be
operating 160M, 64 years after my first top band contact on the Gray Hair Net in
1956!
K4LY  ex-W0AH and W2CRS