[3830] ARRL 160 K9AY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 14:47:45 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9AY
Operator(s): K9AY
Station: K9AY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

Total:  QSOs = 773  Sections = 76  Countries = 18  Total Score = 151,434

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Multitasking with other jobs and personal activities meant no full-time effort,
so I just made the best of my operating sessions. The band was quiet and no
line noise! The SW Beverage actually terminates under the power line by the
highway, but just a small buzz in the daytime that was swamped by band noise at
night. The old equipment worked great, too.

Thanks for the QSOs and a fun time!  Gary, K9AY