[3830] ARRL 160 K0OU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 15:34:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 167  Sections = 60  Countries = 4  Total Score = 22,528

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

No time for contesting this weekend with my club's Christmas party, Salvation
Army bell ringing, and family holiday stuff all interfering with my contesting.

160 meters is my weakest band anyway, I wasn't going to do much anyway - so I
started out doing S&P barefoot, mainly just looking for RI to complete WAS
on 160. Was having trouble working anyone so I cranked up the amp which got me
about 600 watts and I started making some contacts- even able to work some
carribean stations with my inv L. Finally heard a RI station answering CQ's but
was not able to run him down. Never did work RI. We will work them someday.
Anyway - TNX for the 160m contacts and we will plan to see you on 10 meters
next weekend - 73 de K0OU