[3830] ARRL 160 K8ND SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 15:59:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

Total:  QSOs = 328  Sections = 69  Countries = 8  Total Score = 52,360

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

FT-1000MP, Alpha 91b
80-meter Inv-V (transmit & receive)

I just got on during some non-peak hours: some in afternoon daylight, then
spent a few hours after 1 AM local time. I started planning to work 200 QSOs,
then extended to 300, then decided to go past 50,000 points.

The 80-meter inv-V at 65-feet through a tuner worked reasonably well!  I wish
conditions had been as good during CQWW CW from PJ2T: noise was low, and
signals were loud! There were only three or four stations I called who did not
respond. I was called by several DX stations!