[3830] ARRL 160 NA8V Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 17:27:22 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mi

Total:  QSOs = 709  Sections = 74  Countries = 15  Total Score = 130,741

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

DX was hard to come by!  Missed WTx, about 1/2 the CA sections, NT/AK/Pac.  The
Pacific NW was abundant and easy to work, XE2 was not a problem but I just
don't seem to be able to do anything to CA.

Funniest moment:  CQ/K-blur/k?/blur-J/J?/blur/?/blur then one of the two same
strength same freq called alone.  Two guys, both start w/ K and end w/ J.

Had a 3q

Good contest.  I limited the potential frustration of many 10q hrs  by limiting
my time.