[3830] 10RTTY KC4HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 20:34:18 EST 2015

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Roll Tide!
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 61  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 5  Total Score = 1,342

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FT-2000 (100 Watts)
Cushcraft 10-4CD @ 78'

Just got to this one for not quite an hour this morning and about a half hour
this afternoon.  Conditions seemed OK.  Came back around 4PM and worked a
number of West Coast stations with pretty good signals.  Worked KH6 on first
call.  Although I worked AA5AU in LA with a lite signal, we exchanged report
with no problem.  I never heard any other stations around the 1k miles range.

For the most part the band was very long.  Actually I printed the VK4 at dark
but he could not hear my 100 watt signal.

It is hard to know with this short sample size, but it could be pretty thin
next weekend during the 10m contest, but on the other "ole sol" could
fire up and it might be good.  Probably a crap shoot, who knows.

Nevertheless, I will try to give some time as I am sure many other Alabama
will.

Thanks for the QSOs!  Roll Tide.

Jim/KC4HW