[3830] ARRL 160 K1WHS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 21:34:35 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1WHS
Operator(s): K1WHS
Station: K1WHS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maine

Total:  QSOs = 812  Sections = 76  Countries = 35  Total Score = 211,646

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Spent plenty of time just tuning and calling, but also some time CQing and using
a keyboard for the first time. It went pretty well, but my fat fingers need more
training! I missed Saturday sunrise and most of Saturday night. I just could not
stay awake. It sure was fun though. I think I need more receiving wires! There
are always some stations that don't quite make it into the log. Some come out
of the noise while others never quite do! Rig was a K3 and a HB amplifier with
a Rohn 25 quarter wave vertical.