[3830] ARRL 160 K2YR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 7 00:29:33 EST 2015

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2YR
Operator(s): K2YR
Station: K2YR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ENY

Total:  QSOs = 727  Sections = 72  Countries = 29  Total Score = 161,014

The most time I've spent in this test in a long time!  Condx seemed pretty good,
though to the West coast was a little off at times.  EU was very loud most of
the time and could work nearly all I could hear, and if it wasn't for the 720ft
Beverage towards EU I wouldn't of heard 80% of them! I had to switch to the West
Beverage a lot to pull out some W6's and 7's, and had to switch back to catch
EU's calling. Bev's are working great, but F/B is a blessing and a curse
sometimes.

Thanks to all for the QSO's!

Best 73, Carl, K2YR

FT1000MP,  FT990,  Alpha 86

N1MM+

3 Beverages, 720 Feet, NE,West,East

Pair of T-Top Verticals, Spaced 1/2 wave apart.