[3830] 10RTTY N2WK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 7 05:37:49 EST 2015

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: N2WK
Operator(s): N2WK
Station: N2WK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

Total:  QSOs = 164  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 30  Total Score = 10,660

Club: Orleans County ARC

Comments:

Sunday morning the K index was 5 and I knew I was in for a long day. QSO rate
was so low that I was in and out of the shack numerous times just to find
something else to do but kept coming back. I got to watch football so that
helped. W6WRT was my last QSO and threw in the towel with 1.5 hours remaining.
29 was my best hour. Thanks for all the Q's especially the weak ones that hung
in there. Had several quit on me after just 2 tries??? No patience I guess.