[3830] 10RTTY NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 9 12:33:47 EST 2015

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15

Total:  QSOs = 26  State/Prov = 8  Countries = 5  Total Score = 338

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Short time.  Band was going up and down. I would make a contact or two and
return to reloading the OS in my wife's PC.  Had trouble with N1MM+ digital
window only to find out that it had not been revised.

Rick
NN4RB
ICOM IC-756PRO III
(20, 15 and 10) Mosely TA-33jr, Ham IV @ about 40'
80/10 OCF dipole at about 44' - Center fed for 160 M with Kat-500 at base
35' vertical on top of metal storage shed - Remote tuned TMC_ATS-2_Antenna
Tuner at antenna
450' Beverage