[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 10 22:09:07 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 11

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:  12      7
   80:  18     14
   40:  10      8
Total:  40     31  Total Score = 1,240

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

My 40 dipole just doesn't hack it.  I can't win jump balls so I mostly call CQ.
I always have to catch up when I move to 80 and 160 where I seem to be a little
more competitive.

Good to work K8MR on both 40 and 80.  He's doing pretty well considering his
poor antennas.

WA6URY duped me twice on 40.  Not counted in the above totals.  I don't think
this was a dupes session was it?  If so, I missed a lot of contacts.

I don't expect to do much in the 10 meter contest.  It would mostly be a
nighttime contest for me.  Looking forward to the Stew.

73, Hal W1NN
Remote in Tokyo