[3830] ARRL 10 OT6M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 13:10:45 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC PC5A
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Voeren
Operating Time (hrs): 19:18

   CW:  368   114
  SSB:  275    92
-------------------
Total:  643   206  Total Score = 416,532

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

During some brainstorming a couple of weeks ago, we though about the WX0B
stackmatch that was lying around here in the shack for quite some time (used it
in the past on 6m). So I dusted it of and put it between the OB11-3 and SteppIR.
SWR was good and it was a nice addition being able to cover 3 directions (if the
SteppIR is in bi-directional mode) at once.

The station and N1MM+ performed well w/o any issues. Today the condition to
North America were worse than yesterday. But still some nice DX wkd. including
JA today.

But Murphy did show up as Aurelio PC5A was sick today and remained in bed.

Next stop: Stew Perry contest :)

Happy holidays!
Frank ON9CC / OT6M