[3830] ARRL 10 K9CT SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:30:27 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: IL

   CW:  316    84
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  316    84  Total Score = 106,176

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Too much going on to do a full time operation. I don't think conditions would
have  supported that much fun..hi. I got on Sunday and my best hour was
160....but that was really it. It wasn't easy copy with QSB and weak signals.
Most QSOs were backscatter. Looked around for some multipliers...found VY1AAA!

I guess that we had a couple of good years in the 10m contest and now we have
to wait a few more before it gets better again. It was fun while it lasted.