[3830] ARRL 10 VY1AAA(W1VE) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:51:08 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: VY1AAA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: YT
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Remote Operation

   CW:  240    43
  SSB:   18     9
-------------------
Total:  258    52  Total Score = 51,792

Club: Yukon Canam Contest Club

Comments:

Well, yes, we are starting down the cycle!  Patience is what you must have from
the Yukon.  Band promptly opens about 1800z, to the western US, then east west
throughout the day.  Sunday was the better day.  On day one, VY1JA was the only
Canadian in the log.  Sunday, I worked VE4VT followed by a string of the regular

VE3 contest crowd.  No VE7, VE6, or VE2.  Missed my maritime Canadian buddies!

VK/ZL/KH6 in the pacific, and a bunch of buddies in Brazil.  I worked Dennis
(W1UE - DITS MATTER) at CW5W.  Worked a bunch of my YCCC friends in New
England, which is great.  Thanks for all the spots and for watching an eye out
for me!

J had a bunch of fun running low power and a separate antenns system far enough
away it did not both me!

Look for a M/S from VY1AAA in the RAC Winter contest coming up!

73,

Gerry W1VE/VE1RM  @ VY1AAAA