[3830] ARRL 10 W0MB SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:42:08 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  183    54
-------------------
Total:  183    54  Total Score = 19,764

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

First contest with new call and was a little different getting use to. Things
played well just that 10 meters was not in good shape. I had to do a lot of
calling CQ and not with that many answers. Did mostly hunt and pounce and like
always I like to tune the band and spot anything that hasn't been spot yet.
Well we can look forward to next year and maybe even poorer conditions! Still
in all 10 meters and 160 meters are my two favorite bands. Just notes to self!