[3830] ARRL 10 N6ZFO SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:48:12 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA

   CW:  670    79
  SSB:  489    45
-------------------
Total: 1159   124  Total Score = 453,592

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Unusual conditions on Fri evening with SA signals bending around to arrive as if
ZL's; worked just one, a PY2.  Closest QSO to Eu was EA8CN on Sunday.  No luck
working SA on SSB where I have a 7 deg horizon PY to CE; apparently low angle
was required.  JA's mostly weak but somewhat better on Saturday afternoon and
evening.

Coverage of Canadian provinces very good. . NL NB, NS, PEI and NT all worked
easily.  Garth, VE8NSD very kindly switched to CW after our 10m SSB QSO,
providing a mult which few, if any, others obtained.  Missed VE4 and VE6.

No WAS this year .  missed NM, SD, RI, WY and NE.  Took 1100 Q's to work DE on
CW.

Slightly less than half the points made last year.

73 Bill n6zfo