[3830] ARRL 10 W6NF SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 20:31:54 EST 2015

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN

   CW:   84    42
  SSB:   20    16
-------------------
Total:  104    58  Total Score = 21,924

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Very odd contest. Reminded me of 6-meters back in the day. The 135-foot
long-wire, at about 30 feet, and 100 watts did surprisingly well. Everything
S&P, but still fun.

Highlight was working 5B8SV about noon (local time) Sunday. Strangest thing was
having W6YI tell me I was his first MN mult on SSB early Sunday afternoon. I
thought there were a hundred Minnesota stations on. Great turnout by the XE's.
I don't think I have ever worked so many Mexican states (12 for a total of 16
combined SSB/CW mults). Well done, Amigos!